Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe filled 2 medium trays with cupcake cups, and 2 medium trays with muffin tops*
- Preheat oven to 350℉, mix cake mix following box directions, coat donut pan with butter or shortening and dust with flour.
- Add cake mix to the donut pan filling each space so it is about a little over ¾ full.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, then let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut cupcake tops off above the cake pan, giving them a flat top/bottom.
- Flip cupcakes out of the molds.
- Place on a lined tray, and freeze until frozen solid.
- Freeze Dry (You can freeze dry the muffin tops for cookies)
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
About 21 hours
- 1 serving is made of ½ cup freeze dried pudding powder, and 1 freeze dried cupcake cup.
- Add ½ C hot water to the pudding powder and mix well. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Pour the pudding into the indentation and over the cupcake cup. You can garnish with a little powdered sugar if desired.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!