Contributed By: John in Bibs
More than 1 medium tray per full pie and ½ gallon of milk nog*
- Using a spoon, spoon a little bit of pecan pie and place in either a mold, or 40 portion divider set up. (if using dividers, line tray with parchment first)
- Add Eggnog to each divided section that has pecan pie in it.
- Cover with a lid and freeze until frozen solid
- Remove from silicone molds before freeze drying if you used molds.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
The more pecan pie in each bite, the greater the chance of it blowing up a little bit. Limit the amount of pecan pie in each bite. These will be for short term storage.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!