Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will fill 4 medium freeze dryer trays*
- Mix up 2 boxes at a time according to the package directions
- In a silicone or parchment paper lined tray, spread 2 packages of pudding evenly across the tray. Cover with a lid and freeze until solid.
- Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until all 8 boxes of pudding have been mixed and trayed.
- Remove lids and freeze dry.
- Powder the Freeze Dried pudding
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help) (Fills 2–½ Gallon Jars with pudding powder)
About 38 hours
½ Cup serving will need ½ Cup of powder and 1⁄2 cup of water. Mix together and stir vigorously
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.