Contributed By: Nessa’s Nook
This will make 1-2 trays of apples, depending on how spread out your Apple slices are.
- Wash your apples, and then slice thinly, and drop into the lemon water bath. (I used a 12 slice apple corer slicer to slice mine)
- Remove apple slices from bath and pat dry
- Spread apple slices out on a parchment lined tray
- Drizzle the caramel sauce and hot fudge or chocolate over the apples.
- Cover with lids, and freeze until solid.
- Remove lids and Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Not intended, this is meant to be a freeze dried snack
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!