Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 1 medium tray of Cornbread Crackers*
- Mix Cornbread according to the directions on the package
- Spread on a parchment lined tray
- Bake for 16 minutes at recommended temperature
- Let cornbread cool, then using dividers set in the 40 portion configuration, press them into place cutting the cornbread into 40 equal portions.
- Freeze until solid
- Freeze dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Not intended, intention is to eat like crackers with soup.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!