Contributed by: Barbara Rouse
This recipe will make as many trays as you have zucchini or squash*
- In a large bowl (using a 1:3 ratio) mix 1 part liquid aminos or ponzu to 3 parts water, if you wish for a stronger flavor mix equal parts of each. Set aside (The more zucchini or squash you have the more of this you will need)
- Thickly slice your squash (about ¼ inch thick) of choice and soak in the wet mixture for 5-10 minutes.
- Line your tray(s) with parchment and then lay slices on your tray.
- If using liquid aminos, you may wish to sprinkle a little black pepper and garlic powder on top of your squash slices.
- Freeze until frozen solid.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
about 24-28 hours
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!