Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 1 medium tray full of squares*
- Warm the milk up in the microwave until it is very warm, but not curdled.
- Add the instant coffee, and salted caramel syrup to the milk, and stir to combine.
- As the coffee mixture cools down, put a dollop of whip cream into a silicone mold cavity.
- Put the mold into the freezer and freeze until the coffee cools all the way down to room temperature.
- Once coffee is cooled, pour the coffee into each mold space until it is completely full.
- Place mold back in the freezer and freeze until solid.
- Pop each square out of the mold and place on a lined freeze dryer tray.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.