Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
This Recipe will fill 1 medium tray*
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix pudding according to the directions on the box.
- Add the tub of whipped topping and combine well.
- Using a rolling pin, add the cookies to a zip top bag, and smash into small chunks and crumbs.
- Add cookie chunks and crumbs to the pudding mixture and mix well.
- Either use silicone molds, or spread evenly across a parchment lined tray, and using dividers set to 40 portions,push into the pudding mixture.
- Freeze unit frozen solid.
- Remove from silicone molds before freeze drying.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!