Contributed By: Nessa’s Nook
This recipe will make about 1 medium tray of Stir Fry and Rice*
- Make the rice in the instant pot with 2 C of water on high pressure for 3 minutes, and then naturally release.
- In a dutch oven, add onion and cook for a few minutes, then add the water, soy sauce, garlic and onion powder, used to deglaze the pan from cooking the onions.
- Then add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and broccoli, cook and stir for a few minutes
- Add the Kroger’s Stir Fry Starter, stir and cook together on low, until rice is done and released.
- Line your tray with parchment, spread rice and stir fry mix out across the tray. You may add dividers to portion if you want. Cover with a lid and freeze until solid.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add a little bit of boiling water, stir, let sit for a few minutes, add more water if needed let sit a few more minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.