This recipe will fill 4 medium trays*
- In a large crock pot, add all of the ingredients except the Kale, stir until mixed.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Add Kale and stir until mixed, and let cook for another 10 minutes (if eating right away dish up here)
- You can freeze dry like this, or you can use an immersion blender to create more of a bisque.
- Let cool, and spread evenly on a parchment lined tray. You can use dividers if you wish to pre-portion. Freeze Until Frozen Solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)NOTE: If turned into a bisque, you may want to powder before you store.
If powdered, add some boiling water, stir and let sit for 1-2 minutes, then add more water if needed until you reach desired consistency. If a stew, follow the same steps, checking chunks for tenderness/rehydration.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!