This recipe will low fill 2 medium trays*
- Remove as much fat from the chicken breasts as you can.
- Preheat your crockpot on low.
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot, cover with lid, and cook for 6 hours.
- Using a fork, remove the chicken and break apart, add back to the crockpot.
- Continue cooking for another 1-2 hours.
- Let cool, then ladle and spread evenly across parchment lined trays. Use dividers to pre-portion if desired. Cover with a lid and freeze until frozen solid.
- Remove lids and freeze dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
(3 - 1/10 portions is 1 serving of soup)
Bring 1 ½ C water to a boil, start by adding 1 C of the boiling water to 1 serving of soup, stir, cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes. Check for consistency and tenderness of the chicken, add more water if desired, stir and let stand for another 2-3 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.