Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe yields 1 medium tray and 40 servings using dividers*
*These crackers are meant as a daily single serving cracker
- In a mixing bowl, mix flaxseed meal and water. Add seasoning of your choice into the mix. Garlic or bagel seasonings go well with this mixture. I also like to add a couple squirts of sriracha or hot sauce.
- Mix thoroughly until you have a paste-like texture. You can add a little extra water to help with spreading on the pan.
- Spread mixture evenly onto pre-cut parchment lined freeze dryer tray. You can wet the back of a spatula to help with this.
- Press the dividers into the mixture filled tray (set to 40 portion setting)
- Freeze dry and remove dividers for a cracker size portion. These are shelf stable for 1-2 months
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!