Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
This Recipe will fill 1 medium tray*
- Preheat oven to 400℉
- Drain and blot the chickpeas before spreading out on a large Jelly Roll pan.
- Once spread out into a single layer on the pan, spritz sparingly with Olive Oil
- Roast the chickpeas for about 25 minutes, tossing them 2 times.
- Move roasted chickpeas into a medium mixing bowl, and toss with seasonings.
- Spread Chickpeas evenly across a parchment lined tray
- Freeze until frozen solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Not intended, meant to be eaten as a crunchy snack
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.