Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
For this recipe, you mix the ingredients on your tray so any size tray, and as many trays as you make will work.*
- Put your extras on the bottom of your tray (strawberries, blueberries etc.)
- Put cereal on top of that (fill trays about half way up the sides)
- Use milk or choc milk as your glue (it holds everything together)
- You don't need to fill the trays to the top, just cover the cereal, but make sure there is enough to hold the bar together
- Use tray dividers to form portions
- Pre Freeze to keep the cereal from getting soggy
- Freeze Dry
- Eat as a cereal bar or you can also rehydrate with milk to have a bowl of cereal
- Store Appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My Cycle Time:
20hr 34min using Medium freeze dryer with premium pump
This is a snack that does not require rehydration
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!