This recipe will make as many trays as you choose to make*
- Mix Yogurt, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Sugar, and Syrup to combine.
- Line your tray with parchment or silicone
- Place a dollop of Yogurt mix on the tray and top with a strawberry. Repeat until you haveall you want or you run out of mix or strawberries.
- You can freeze solid or go straight into the freeze dryer.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (see Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Cycle time was about 25 hours in a medium freeze dryer
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.