Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe made about ½ of a medium Harvest Right tray of hummus *
- Mince your Garlic in your food processor
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor
- Process until creamy, can slowly add water to help get right consistency
- Spread evenly on your lined tray, can use dividers for portioning
- Freeze Dry
- Powder and store appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
(I did not pre-freeze) In a mixed load (2 trays hummus, 2 trays chips, 1 tray of odds and ends) my time in a Large with a Premier Pump was 31 hours
Add cold water slowly and stir until you reach the right consistency
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.