Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe makes a little more than 1 Medium Tray*
- Place all ingredients in your electric pressure cooker, and cook on High Pressure for 3 minutes.
- Let it naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Spread onto lined Freeze Dryer tray.
- Freeze Solid and then Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time was about 36 hours in a mixed load (Rice and Chicken), in a Medium Freeze Dryer
Add some boiling water, stir, let sit for 2 minutes, stir some more, add more water if needed, let sit for another 2 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.