Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This Recipe Makes enough for 1 Large Tray*
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Very sparingly spray 9 x13 casserole dish with oil
- Spread about 1⁄4 of sliced potatoes on bottom
- Drizzle 1⁄4 C heavy whipping cream over potatoes
- Add 1 clove diced garlic, 1⁄4 C Parmesan Cheese, and 1⁄8 tsp salt sprinkled over the layer.
- Repeat steps 3-5 3 more times
- Bake for about 1 hour or until potatoes are cooked all the way through.
- Place Silicone or Parchment On your tray
- Spread scalloped potatoes on tray
- Pre Freeze
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
My Cycle time in a mixed load Large Freeze Dryer with a Premier Pump was 25 hours.
Soak thoroughly, then cook on the stove in a pan. Air Fry after cooking off water brings back the crispness, taste is there after cooking off water.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.