Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will yield 4 medium freeze dryer trays with 2lbs per tray*
- In a Large mixing bowl, combine Cream Cheese and pickle juice, mixing together until about the same consistency as mayonnaise.
- Add onions and celery to the bowl and mix together.
- Add Sweet Relish, and mustard, then mix.
- Combine with the 5lbs of cooked potatoes. Add more pickle juice if needed to thin.
- Add seasonings and mix again.
- Line your freeze drying tray, and then spread about 2lbs of potato salad per tray
- Freeze until solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add a little bit of cold water, mix, and continue adding and mixing until you reach desired consistency, and then let it stand for a couple of minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!