Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe makes 1 Medium size Freeze dryer tray*
- Dice up slices of bread into small pieces. It’s helpful to fill up the tray first with bread pieces and then move onto the next steps. Fill the tray with bread because they will shrink later in the recipe
- Cover the bread pieces with 4 Cups of broth of your choice
- Season evenly with Oregano, Basil and/ or seasoning of your choice
- Cover trays with tray lids and pre freeze before freeze drying
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
22 Hours in a Medium FD
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.