Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make 8+ medium trays of Dog Food *
- Put Beef and Chicken in an Instant Pot with 1 cup of water. Cook through.
- Put the cored apples, through a blender or food processor,
- Slice corn off of the cob, can use canned corn instead. Chop the broccoli, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Cook until just tender either on the stove or in the oven.
- Cook the rice in the broth of the cooked meat and water, in your Instant Pot.
- Puree the cooked sweet potatoes.
- Scramble and cook the eggs, 12 with yolks, and remove the yolks from 12.
- I would divide each of the prepared foods into 4ths or 5ths. Add the remaining ingredients to each section as you combine in a large stand mixer, blender, or food processor.
- Dividers would work great in this recipe, to have the food divided into servings.
- Freeze until solid, and then Freeze Dry.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add water, mix let sit, and check until desired consistency is reached. If you weigh your trays before and after freeze drying you can do the math to know exactly how much water to add.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.