Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
2 batches will fill a medium Freeze Dryer tray, 3 will fill a Large Tray *
- Mix all ingredients
- Line tray with parchment or silicone mat
- Spread tuna salad out on tray
- Put sliced bread on a tray
- Configure dividers into 20 portions and push down into tuna salad
- Pre Freeze
Note: You can make tuna salad without yogurt or mayo and then rehydrate with mayo and water.
My cycle time running a mixed load in a Large Freeze Dryer with a Premier Pump was longer because of warmer, humid weather, also did not pre freeze.
To rehydrate bread put into a bag with a damp paper towel for 15-16 hours For the tuna salad add water, stir, let sit, repeat until desired consistency is reached.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!