Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe made 1 ½ medium trays of Vegetable Stir Fry*
- In a large skillet, add ½ C of Soy Sauce and then all of the vegetables and cover and cook stirring occasionally until hot clear through.
- Add 1 bottle of Chili Sauce, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Cool and then tray it up on a lined tray, no more than 2.5lbs per tray.
- Freeze Solid, and then Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
I added my Vegetables in a Ziplock to Chicken Fried Rice. For the vegetables add some boiling water, stir, let sit for 2-3 minutes, add more water as needed and repeat.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!