Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 24 pucks or 3 medium trays of Tuna Bake and 1 tray of Ramen*
- Put Onions, Celery, Water or Chicken Stock, into a Skillet and cook on medium heat until veggies soften. (About 5 minutes)
- Add Peas, and continue cooking until Peas have warmed up (About 10 minutes)
- Add Soup and stir after each can, add milk and 1 tsp of black pepper, and Cheese. Cook until the cheese is melted.
- Add Tuna, and stir.
- You can either spread evenly on a lined tray and use dividers to portion, or use silicone molds for pucks. I get 24 pucks out of this recipe and 2 pucks = 1 serving.
- Freeze until solid, then pop out of molds and put on lined tray to Freeze Dry
- Cut Ramen noodles in half for 12 servings, and place on one.
- Place all 4 trays in the freeze dryer and Freeze Dry.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add 1 Cup of Boiling water to the pouch, zip shut and let sit for 2 minutes, stir, zip, and let sit for another 2 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!