Contributed By: John in Bibs
This Recipe makes 12 Pouch O Noodle Meals*
- Put the Onions and Green Bell Pepper into your skillet, and cook on high with about ½ C of water until softened up. (about 10 minutes)
- Add cooked ground beef, season with Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning, you can also add Sriracha Sauce if you want more spice.
- Add 3 cans of the Original Manwich, mix and simmer over medium low for 5-10 minutes
- Spread on lined trays and use dividers set on 10 portions, or put into silicone molds.
- Freeze until solid.
- Pop any food out of silicone molds and place on lined trays before freeze drying, spread the ramen noodles out across 1 tray.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
I package as 1 Ramen and 2 discs of Sloppy Joe with an O2
My cycle time was about 26 hoursRehydration:
Add 1 Cup of boiling water, stir, seal and let sit for 2 minutes. Seal and let sit another 2 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.