Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe makes 12 pouches of Pouch O Noodles using all 4 medium trays*
- I made 24 discs of spaghetti sauce and froze until solid
- Spread some of parmesan on a lined tray and covered with paper towels then put 8 discs of frozen spaghetti sauce on top filling 3 trays
- On a separate lined tray, cut each package of Ramen Noodles in half (each half = 1 serving of noodles)and place on the tray.
- Freeze Dry
- I package an O2 absorber, two discs of sauce, 1 Ramen and then place the parmesan in a snack baggie and add to the mylar pouch. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help.)
My cycle time was just over 40 hours.
Add 1 Cup of Boiling water to the pouch, zip shut and let sit for 2 minutes, stir, zip, and let sit for another 2 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.