Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe makes 2 Medium Freeze Dryer Trays of Spicy Chicken Curry*
- In your Ninja Foodi, sear and brown your chicken breast with a very tiny touch of non-stick spray
- Once chicken is seared and browned, add 4 C of Chicken Broth and spices, then Pressure Cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove Chicken Breast and let cool, shred the chicken and add back into the Ninja Foodi, add onion, peas and carrots, and the rinsed rice, mix well, and pressure cook on high for 3 minutes.
- Let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes.
- Spread 2lbs evenly on a lined freeze drying tray, use dividers to proportion into 4 portions.
- Freeze Solid and then Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add about ⅓-½ C boiling water to product, stir, let sit for 2 minutes, stir again, add more water if desired, let stand for another 2 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!