Contributed By: Nessa’s Nook
This will make as many trays as you choose to make*
- Put frozen chicken in your Instant Pot
- Cook on high pressure for 30 minutes
- Put cooked chicken breasts in your kitchenaid stand mixer bowl
- Using the whisk attachment, start on a low setting, and increase power as needed to shred your chicken.
- Let the chicken cool, place on a freeze dryer tray, cover and freeze until solid.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
You can not overhydrate meat, soak in water or chicken broth to rehydrate
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!