Contributed By: Mike Jovanovich
This recipe will fill 2 medium trays*
- In a crock pot combine all ingredients and cook on low all day stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pot from the cooker and allow to cool on the counter -Do Not stir once you have removed the sauce from the heat
- Place cool sauce in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning skim off all the hardened fat from the top of the sauce. Pour the sauce over cooked noodles.
- Pour onto your tray, cover with a lid, and freeze until solid. You may use dividers to pre-portion if desired.
- Remove Lid and Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Notes: You can freeze dry this recipe without the noodles, and rehydrate to put on fresh noodles if desired.
About 40 hours
Slowly add boiling water, stir and let stand, and repeat until you reach desired consistency.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.