Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe yields 8 cups per casserole*
- Preheat Oven to 375 Degrees
- Take 2 cups of stuffing and layer the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish with stuffing
- Next layer the shredded turkey over the stuffing
- In a separate bowl mix ¼ cup greek yogurt with cranberry sauce and spread evenly over the turkey
- In a separate bowl, mix ½ cup yogurt with mashed potatoes and optional cheese and layer evenly on top of turkey
- Top with 2 additional cups of stuffing and press stuffing into potatoes to prevent burning
- Bake for 40 minutes at 375 until center bubbles
- Cool for 10 minutes and add casserole to pre-cut parchment or silicone lined tray. Add tray dividers in the 10 portion setting
- Pre-freeze and Freeze dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
34 hours using 23.24 KWh of Electricity
This will vary greatly depending on ingredients used. I had great luck with ½ Cup hot water added to 1/10th of a medium tray. Let sit for 3 minutes and stir. You can also rehydrate in the instant pot with 1/10th portion and ¾ cup of water on high pressure for 4 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.