Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe made 12 Pouch O Noodles, with two portions of Pizza mix and ½ package of Ramen Noodles.*
- In a large skillet combine, ham, Jalapenos, Red Peppers, Pineapple and juice, cook on high covered, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat down, and add all 3 jars of pizza sauce, stir, add 8oz can of V8 juice, stir and cook a little, then add Sriracha Sauce to taste (I used about 4 tsp.).
- Let simmer on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Add 1 Cup of Parmesan and stir. Then add 2 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese and stir. Put heat to low, and simmer for 5-10 minutes. You could also use tray dividers.
- I divided this into 24 portions (I had some left over) using silicone molds and then froze solid, removed from molds and placed on lined trays before freeze drying.
- Cut each package of Ramen in half and place them all on one pan
- Freeze Dry
- Package 2 portions of pizza mix to 1 square of Ramen
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add 1 C of boiling water, seal, let stand for 2 minutes. Stir, and let stand for another 1 minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.