Contributed By: John in Bibs
1 recipe fills 1-1⁄2 Harvest Right Medium Freeze Dryer Trays*
- Cook Fried Rice according to directions.
- Line your Freeze Dryer Tray
- Spread the contents out between 2 medium Freeze Dryer trays.
- Cool and then freeze solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add boiling water, stir, let sit covered for 3-5 minutes. Check and add more water if needed, will probably need to let this sit covered for another 5 minutes for chicken and rice to fully rehydrate.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.