Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
One recipe made ½ of a medium Harvest Right tray *
- Combine all chopped ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times for better consistency and texture.
- Spread evenly across a tray lined with parchment or silicone,
- Add dividers to pre portion before freeze drying
- Freeze (covered is best, can use lids)
- Then Freeze Dry
- Store appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
I did 4 full medium trays of this Chicken Broccoli Salad and my cycle time in a medium with a premiere pump was 30 hours.
I rehydrated 2 medium portions from the tray being protioned to 10. I added a little bit of hot water, stirred, let stand, and added more water as needed to get the right consistency (I used ¾ cup of water)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!