Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 3 medium trays of Chicken a la King *
- 1 am using my silicone molds, (12 molds per medium tray) and splitting each 10 oz can between 2½ molds
- Freeze Solid, pop out of molds, and place on a lined tray and freeze dry.
- I freeze dried 8 squares of frozen Chicken a la King, and 2 packages of Ramen Noodles per tray.
- 1 package as 2 squares of Chicken a la King, with ½ a package of Ramen Noodles.
- Store appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
I add 1 Cup of Boiling hot water to the pouch, ziplock it, and let it sit for 2 minutes. Stir it up, zip again and let sit for 2 more minutes.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.