Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 2 medium trays of Roast Beef *
- Bring to room temperature, and then trim off as much fat as possible
- Spread Meat rub all over the roast liberally
- Place rack in your electronic pressure cooker, preheat on broil for 10 minutes, place roast on rack, and then broil the roast for about 50 minutes (looking for medium rare-medium cook temp) monitoring until internal temperature reaches at least 125 degrees. Remove the roast and let rest and get to room temperature, cover and refrigerate overnight
- Remove rack from pressure cooker, add 1 cup of water and 1 Beef Ramen Seasoning Packet, stir, turn the pressure cooker to saute Hi and bring to a boil, then cool in refrigerator overnight.
- Slice the roast thinly, (I use a meat slicer)
- Remove fat from the drippings, and then pour the juice evenly over the 2 trays.
- Freeze until solid and then freeze dry.
- I packaged mine with a ½ C of Freeze Dried Cheese Sauce per single use package
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
Add 1 Cup of Boiling water, cover, and let rest. I Added ⅛ C of warm water to the ½ C of Cheese Sauce, and then added a little more water. Drain Water off of the meat, and then add meat to your sandwich and cheese sauce.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!