Contributed by : John In Bibs
This recipe will make 1 medium Freeze Dryer tray of Sugar Snap Peas *
- Add water to a pan on high and bring to a boil.
- Add peas to boiling water, let boil and cook until tender and soft. (about 15 minutes)
- Drain and spread on a parchment lined medium Freeze Dryer tray.
- Let cool, and Pre-Freeze Solid before Freeze Drying.
- Freeze Dry
- Store appropriately. (See Tips & Tricks for storage help)
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.