Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
This will make as many peaches as you have to fill trays*
- Remove pits from your peaches and slice thinly and as evenly as possible (the more similar the size of slices the more evenly freeze drying happens and you won’t have to worry about thicker slices not being done when thinner slices are done already)
- Spread evenly across a parchment lined tray, you may do multiple layers of peach slices by placing a layer of parchment between each layer.
- Pre-freeze until frozen solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
There will be a lot of variation here based on how juicy your peaches are
These are great to snack on as is, they do not need to be rehydrated
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.