Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying
This recipe will make as many trays as you have Dragon Fruit to fill*
- Line your tray/trays with parchment paper and set aside
- Peel and slice your Dragon Fruits into ¼ inch slices
- Spread the slices out across trays, you can add a layer of parchment and place a second layer on top of the first. However, the bottom layer may need a few more hours to completely freeze dry.
- Cover with a lid and freeze until frozen solid
- Freeze dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
48 hours including the extra 24 hours extra dry time.
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.\