Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This will make as many trays as you have fruit for *
- Blueberries need to be punctured in some way, either by blitzing in the food processor, cut in half, sliced by a knife.
- Line your trays with parchment before spreading blueberries out, this will help the fruit release easier.
- Pre-Freeze or go straight into the freeze dryer
- Store appropriately. (See Tips & Tricks for storage help)
My cycle time in an older medium freeze dryer for a mixed load of fruit was about 48 hours.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!