Contributed By: John in Bibs
This will make as many trays as you have fruit for *
- I used a 6 rectangles silicone mold
- Fill each mold space with fruit cocktail and syrup, and freeze solid in the mold in the freezer.
- Pop each bar out of the mold, place on the freeze dryer tray and freeze dry.
- Store appropriately. (See Tips & Tricks for storage help)
Not intended, but could be rehydrated for a liquid fruit cocktail.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!