A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe will make as many trays as you choose to make*
- Rinse your wild rice
- Place in instant pressure cooker
- Add water at the correct ratio
- Cook under high pressure for 30 minutes
- Spread evenly across freeze drying tray
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
It will take about a 1:1 ratio of wild rice to hot water to rehydrate.
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.