A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed by Larry Deubler
1 recipe will fill an 8 oz Jar
- Layer all ingredients in a jar.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
- Add all ingredients to a blender/smoothie blender
- Add 300mL ( a little over 10 oz) of water to the blender, and let sit for up to 30 minutes.
- Blend , add more water if needed to reach desired consistency
- You can add ice if you want
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.