A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed By: Adventures in Freeze Drying: For Beginners
This recipe is made with reconstituted Pumpkin Puree from your freeze dried pantry, you could also use reconstituted eggs in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, soda, powder and spices.
- In a different mixing bowl cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy (about 3-4 minutes)
- Add fresh or reconstituted egg, vanilla, and reconstituted pumpkin puree and mix until combined (about 3 minutes)
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by large, rounded Tablespoons onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges of the cookies start to brown.
- Let the cookies cool on a cookie sheet for 2 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.