Contributed By: Nessa’s Nook
This will make as much or as little as you want
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk together.
- Store in a jar, has about a 6 month shelf life.
- Use 2 TBSP per 1 cup of water to make your brown gravy.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
This is not freeze dried, but is shelf stable for at least 6 months
2 Tbsp to 1 cup of boiling water, cook on stove until thick and bubbly.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.