A Freeze Dried Pantry Recipe
Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
8 average bananas will make 5 Cups of Banana Paste*
- Peel Bananas and add to your blender
- Puree, you can add a little water if needed
- Spread evenly on a lined tray
- You can pre-freeze to speed up the freeze drying process
- Freeze Dry
- Using blender, turn the freeze dried banana paste into a powder
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
This will be used in other recipes, this is raw uncooked banana
* Extra Large Tray = 15 Cups/Tray Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.