Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make 1 medium tray of Strawberry Smoothie*
- Add your yogurt, strawberries, and milk to your blender.
- Blend all ingredients together
- Pour smoothie In ½ C round silicone molds (mine was a sheet of 12 circles cut in half) I used round to go into jars for gift giving.
- Freeze until solid, then remove discs of smoothie from the molds
- Place frozen discs on a silicone lined tray, I put 9 discs per tray.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
The 3 discs fit nicely into a wide mouth pint jar, with an OA, vacuum sealed, and decorated to give away as gifts.
3 discs is 1 Serving add 10 oz of cold water, stir, and drink. (Optional) drink a little, add some crushed ice, put the lid back on the jar and shake, then drink.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.