Contributed By: John in Bibs
This recipe will make about 4 Cups of Hot Chocolate*
- Place the cocoa, chocolate chips, and a quarter cup of milk in a saucepan and stir and cook over medium heat until all of the chocolate is melted.
- Once melted, add 3 C of milk, stirring the whole time, and heat thoroughly but don’t let milk curdle.
- Pour into molds, or on a lined tray and use dividers set to the 20 or 40 portions. (4 oz molds are great because 2 pucks will need 1 Cup of water to rehydrate) Dividers set to 20 in a 6 cup tray, would need 2 rectangles and just over a cup of water to rehydrate)
- Add marshmallows on top, and then freeze until frozen solid.
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
This would work great in a jar for gift giving, if you use round molds.
Add 1 cup of boiling water per two 4 oz pucks, stir and enjoy.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!