Contributed By: Live. Life. Simple.
This recipe makes 1 medium freeze dryer tray (a little more than 6 cups) or you can 4X recipe and make it all in a large pot*
- In a large pot or saucepan, add pumpkin puree, oat milk (or milk), stevia or vanilla and pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth
- On medium heat continue to stir and heat until heated all the way through (careful not to burn this to pan
- On a pre cut parchment lined tray, pour mixture into freeze dryer tray and place tray dividers in the 40 portion setting (this will make single serving creamer cubes)
- Freeze solid
- Freeze Dry
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
31 hrs 20 min, using 19.58 KWh of Electricity
Rehydrate 1 cube with 1 of the following:
*26 grams of water (⅛ cup)
*26 g of heavy whipping cream
*1 tsp of coconut cream
*place cube directly into coffee
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!