I spread one gallon out over 4 medium trays.*
- Line your trays with silicone mats (Not required, but this is hard to get off of the trays)
- Pour Apple Cider onto trays.
- I would recommend pre-freezing to avoid having it make a mess in your machine.
- Freeze Dry
- Powder by putting into a plastic bag or reusable silicone bag and rolling with a rolling pin to make a fine powder.
- Store Appropriately (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
See recipes for Apple Cider Caramel and Apple Cider Caramel Chocolates
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!