Contributed By: John in Bibs
One recipe is enough for 1 medium Harvest Right tray *
- Cube the Velveeta and put it in a bowl, add the undrained Rotel, microwave and stir until completely melted.
- On a lined Freeze Dryer tray, pour the dip (about 2.5 lbs per tray) add dividers if portioning
- Put in freezer and freeze solid
- Freeze Dry
- Once dry, remove portions store appropriately. (See Tips and Tricks for storage help)
- When ready to use it is easiest to powder portions in a blender
Take some of the powder and add a little boiling water, stir and let stand, add more water until you reach desired consistency.
* Large Tray = 8 Cups/tray Medium = 6 Cups/Tray Small = 4 Cups/Tray
Cycle times & rehydration for reference only. Your results may vary
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!